26 June 2007

For my impatient friend..we'll call her "C"

I have enjoyed playing with Flickr toys..but honestly don't see myself using most of them in the future. Below are my attempts. I tend to prefer the simpler ones, and the gallery style tools. This may have something to do with my sense of humour (or lack thereof).


This frame toy is available on the main page -

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/frame.php



Not sure why, but I love this picture. One day, I hope that I'll be able to make my own "Librarian" trading card. Try this at home:

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/deck.php


And finally...


This is the basic caption adding feature from fd flickr toys.

And for those bibiliophiles..feel free to check out my library on LibraryThing. See sidebar for link. I love LibraryThing and Delicious Library, but need to update my collections. Unfortunately, I'm not ready to cough up the $$ to buy more space on LibraryThing.

2 comments:

Coral Library 2.0 said...

Hi Sandi
I love your stamp and the quote on your trading card - very cool.

sandi said...

Thanks Coral!