20 June 2007

The future...



Say "hi" to Sadie, my future niece.

While this might not be what Donna had in mind when she suggested posting photos of "something of interest", I thought I would kill two birds with one stone (so to speak). I'm enjoying using Flickr, and know that I will have use for it in the future. I'm debating whether to get the pro account, so that I can have more than three sets. I currently have about 60 photos posted, but anticipate wanting to add more. For now, most of my photos have restricted access..I'm not quite ready to share everything with the general public.

While I'm not usually the one to gush about babies, I have to admit I'm pretty excited. My nephews are great..but as this is the first collaborative child for my brother and his wife, it will be interesting to see which qualities and traits she shares with each of her brothers. I'll be sure to post more closer to her birth. Oh - and if you have a suggestion for a middle name, please pass it on.

1 comment:

Donna said...

That is one fantastic photo!!! I have a pro account for my personal photos. More sets make it easier for my parents in Scotland to view find ... they are a tad technophobic :-)