06 June 2007

Musings on blogs..

Well..this is my third or fourth blog attempt. I always get started well, creating a template, picking the colours...and then I stop. I was never a diary keeper, and I guess blogging feels the same way to me. The fact that I absolutely hate public scrutiny of my innermost thoughts (call me crazy) doesn't help either .

Having said all that, I am a huge supporter of blogs, and read many on a regular basis. If contributing to this blog makes me a more well-rounded learner, then I am all for it. I'm very interested in the impact that blogging and social-networking programs have had on human relationships and communication. But in all honesty, most of the blogs I read are just for fun..no analysis needed. One of my all time favourites - http://www.boingboing.net/

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Boingboing is very cool, I spent about an hour following in the tracks of Mr. Lee - the adventurous cat!